Welcome Guest [Log in]

Please note: I am no longer actively posting to this blog. My blog has moved to http://jimklein.org

Jim Klein :: Weblog :: Where on Earth is SWATTEC?

May 28, 2010

We are pleased to present Where on Earth is SWATTEC? Inspired by Where is Matt (http://is.gd/ctCy5) this video presents the greatest teachers in the world and the students who's lives have been touched by the SWATTEC program. While pictures may paint words, videos inspire dreams. Enjoy!

Posted by Jim Klein | Share This

Comments

1. Even better the second time ;)

David Lindsay on Friday, 28 May 2010, 16:21 PDT

2. :-)

And not one of the kids dropped their device - take that naysayers...

Tim Goree on Saturday, 29 May 2010, 16:43 PDT

3. I just showed my son and he thought it was great!  I said the same thing as Time; none of the kids dropped the netbooks.  This was a great idea and the kids had a fun time participating.  I will be showing my students this tomorrow at school.  They'll love it!

Michelle White on Monday, 31 May 2010, 14:20 PDT

4. Perfect! You guys did such a great job on this. I chuckle every time I see it. Thanks so much for putting this together.

Eric Greenfield on Tuesday, 1 June 2010, 07:52 PDT

5. I an In this Viedo YAH;)

Ciara on Wednesday, 2 June 2010, 16:00 PDT

6. I love the song that plays in this video!!!!!!!!! I was so nervus do it and not to drop my notebook!!!!

Ciara R on Wednesday, 2 June 2010, 19:43 PDT

7. That was a cool video.....I love watching it over and over ..

marissa p on Friday, 4 June 2010, 09:14 PDT

8. So very coool I just love watching this and I know that it's kinda silly but it actually moves me to tears that my children get to be a part of something so wonderful..... Thankyou!!!

Treslei Rosale's mommy on Sunday, 6 June 2010, 22:17 PDT

9. YEAH SWATTEC!!   I just love this video and it's song.  The best thing for me was that I was in it!!!

A Student From Tesoro Del Valle Elementary on Saturday, 10 July 2010, 11:19 PDT

10. I like these brackets but they are in ppircinal just assembly helpers. I made a scaffold using them and for this purpose they worked well for me. By using the brackets I will be able to take apart the scaffold and re-assemble it easily. I used Kreg wood screws to assemble and added robust cross bracing and OSB decking so the stability issue was resolved. Without cross bracing the stability of the assembly was poor. Also the holding power of the Kreg screws and the easy disassembly they make possible are the key factor in making my project possible. If all you need is a static assembly to hold firewood then spend the money on treated 4 by 4 s, 2X6 s and bolts and forget the brackets.

Jack on Tuesday, 26 February 2013, 10:21 PST

11. hFtmHx nczlvbkzamuw

krvpol on Saturday, 2 March 2013, 22:06 PST

Add a comment

Your comment text

Your name

Comment visibility:

Please enter the code in the image below

Security Code