SUSD Teacher Community Terms and Conditions
1. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
2. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
3. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other SUSD Teacher Community users.
4. Never post student last names or other personal information. Teachers should avoid posting personal addresses, phone numbers, etc.
5. Photos and/or videos containing actual students are not to be posted without parent permission. Do not associate student names with individual student photos, if at all possible.
6. You may not use the SUSD Teacher Community service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
7. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ('Content') that you submit, post, and display on the SUSD Teacher Community service.
8. SUSD Teacher Community is intended for school district use, not a business solution. Professional or corporate uses of SUSD Teacher Community are prohibited.
9. You must not modify, adapt or hack SUSD Teacher Community or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with SUSD Teacher Community.
10. You must not create or submit unwanted email to any SUSD Teacher Community members ('Spam').
11. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
12. You must not, in the use of SUSD Teacher Community, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your SUSD Teacher Community account. While SUSD Teacher Community prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that SUSD Teacher Community cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and, despite our best efforts, may be exposed to such materials and that you use the SUSD Teacher Community service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the SUSD Teacher Community service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw any content posted on the SUSD Teacher Community service.
We claim no intellectual property rights over any material you provide to the SUSD Teacher Community service. Unless you specify otherwise, any and all works of authorship copyrightable by you and posted by you are submitted under the terms of an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons Public License. Under this license, you permit anyone to copy, distribute, display and perform your Content, royalty-free, on the condition that they credit your authorship each time they do so. You also permit others to distribute derivative works of your Content, but only if they do so under the same Attribution-ShareAlike license that governs your original Content.
If you prefer to offer your Content on more restrictive terms, label your submission with a full copyright notice, i.e., your name, the word “copyright” or symbol “©” and the year of first publication.
By posting your Content using the SUSD Teacher Community service, you are granting SUSD a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use your Content in connection with the operation of the SUSD Teacher Community service, including, without limitation, the license rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Content, and/or to incorporate it into a collective work.
When publicly displaying, publicly performing, reproducing or distributing copies of your Content, or Content as incorporated into a collective work, SUSD will make best efforts to credit your authorship. You grant SUSD permission to use your name for such attribution purposes. You, likewise, agree to represent yourself accurately. You acknowledge that misrepresentation may lead us, in our sole discretion, to cancel your use of the the SUSD Teacher Community service and delete any of your Content.